Banner

Saturday 28 February 2015

NUMBER 1 ANIME THAT I WATCHED IN 2014

Alright ladies and gentlemen.
After 2 long months of wait.
I, Peacemaker, bring you...
THE BEST ANIME I WATCHED IN 2014
Drumroll please...
And now..
The Number 1-
..
..
.....
..
.
That's right! Sword Art Online II
The anime which made me smile, laugh, cry.
This anime will bring you to the edge of the seat.
It'll make you feel the characters's emotions.
It'll make you think of life itself as nothing more than a game.
The first arc: Death Gun, Shinon's story, life and death situation, epic sword fight, epic gun tournament. 
Second arc: Asuna's life, Kirito being a badass, Thor, girl with AIDs whose name I forgot and can't be bothered to look it up! (Zekken/Yukki.. Just remembered!)
Yeah! You can see why it's this awesome!
The only thing that is left for me is...
WILL KIRITO AND ASUNA GET MARRIED?! OVA!!
Well, that's all for now you guys!

Thanks soooo much for bearing with my bad timetable!!
I'll try my best to post again as soon as possible!
Thanks a lot you guys, have a nice poop!
(Don't know what I'm saying)
This has been Peacemaker with the latest on your favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment