Banner

Sunday 1 February 2015

Top 10 Anime & Manga: (That I started) In 2014

So, as promised, I will finally continue my Top Ten Anime & Manga: That I started in 2014!!
So right off the bat we have number 5!!
5-
NARUTO

Yes, yes, I know... I'm a LITTLE late in starting Naruto........
ONLY A LITTLE.

Sarcasm aside, I'm sure you all know why this anime and manga was as famous as it is!
It has action, comedy, drama, and ninjas!! Not to mention, Tsnade's boobs!
Though there is a slight problem of the fillers, it's all good!!
Right! Next we have 
4-
Mirai Nikki


If this anime wasn't here, then this won't be a complete list...
Seriously, who makes a top 9??
BAD Jokes aside, let's talk about how awesome this anime is!
Action!
Drama!
Plot!
Boobs!
Blood!
It has everything an anime needs!... Well the last two points are for a certain type of people... Mainly perverts and psychos!
Since I'm both of them, it makes for an amazing anime for me!
Now we're at our top 3, and also out of time! XD
Well thanks for reading guys, this has been, Peacemaker with the latest on your lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment