Banner

Thursday 17 October 2013

The most evil Poké of them all.....

Wow! Has it been 5 days, already?! You can't tell when you're not sleeping at all, you know just playing Pokémon X &/or Y. Well I guess you'd know, because I don't own a Nintendo 3DS(or 2DS).... *sob sob. :(
Anyways let's get the drama outta the way, not let's check out some of the awesomeness from the game... BUT BEFORE WE DO THAT!
The Most Evil Pokémon of them all... is a...
BUTTERFLY!
That's right ladies and gentle-boys. The "most evil Pokémon of them all" is a butterfly...
This Pokémon (Vivillon), who was thought to be some bad-ass Poké, turned out to be a butterfly.
But honestly I don't mind, It still looks more eviler then the "Twerk-é-mon"[refer to my last post].
But out of the ingeniousness of the creators of this game, this Pokémon will have 18 different forms!!!
All of these forms will be dependent on the geographic location set on you 3/2DS.
And that's all from me today, I'll be getting back to my corner where I've been crying for the last 5 days, for not yet playing this amazing game.
Thanks a lot for reading, this has been Peacemaker, with the latest on your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment