Banner

Friday 8 November 2013

Thank you....

Hey guys, Peacemaker here, and I just recently hit 300 views on my blog and I really do appreciate literally every single view that I get! 
And I think that every one of my viewer is awesome, and I would give you a cookie but unfortunately, I found out that most of my blog viewers are from the USA, and since I live in the UK..... I don't think that I would want to waste so much money on you just for a cookie (this includes the importing and buying the cookie in the first place....).
But in all seriousness, I really thank all of my viewers for being as awesome as they are! Just don't stop coming on my blog because I didn't give you a cookie.....
But I can give you this!
..........
This half-eaten(more like quarter)  cookie, is a symbol of my appreciation..... and also I'm watching you.....
But seriously... I'am...




Really guys this is really awesome of you to check my page regularly and I really appreciate your time!
This has been Peacemaker, giving you a free picture of a cookie....

No comments:

Post a Comment