Banner

Tuesday 10 December 2013

B.D IS AWESOME!

Hi it's Lighting223

Now, continuing from what I was saying about Bravery Default (which came out on Friday)

Another master piece, designed by the great Square Enix, the battling system is fantastic because of the point it is irregular and they have these new things called "Brave Points" (I'll explain this to you guys on another day) these can either give you more turns or reduce damage. This game is going to be awesome, and this is going to be a great game to remember; in my opinion it's going (or already is) one of the best games that has been released on 3DS!

Follow me on Twitter @lighting223
Like me on Facebook "Crome Lightning"

Till next time see ya!
(Oh yeah... BTW I've been informed by Peacemaker that today's post for "No. 7 Most Graphically-developed games OF ALL TIME" has to be postponed, since he got a little busy.....Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment