Banner

Thursday 23 January 2014

!OMG! 1000 BLOG VIEWS!

Well, the title says it all, 1000 Blog views!!! YAY!
And with this milestone I'll be launching the newest section to our Blog,
a Fan-Art page! 
Here's one of the many drawings that I will be uploading on the page:
This is a Fan-Art by me (Peacemaker) of a Studio Ghibli film 
"Kiki's Delivery Service" I drew this quite some time ago, and since I do a lot of Anime/Manga fan-arts
I thoughts this might be a nice way to share them. Also may I add, if you would also like your own art to be published on our Blog, please comment a link of your artwork to us below. I will pick as many as possible to be published personally, by me.
Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate the views you give me
this has been Peacemaker, with the latest on your favourites...
Like our Blog? 
Keep updated on us by FaceBook: 
Or maybe YouTube:
Check out the Fan-Art page I was talking about: 

No comments:

Post a Comment