Banner

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pokemon Bank is finally coming!!! (and other Nintendo news)

Hi it's soopahgamer and some news for every pokemon fan who wants to transfer all of their pokemon from their Black and White or Black 2 and White 2 to X and Y (who isn't in Japan and Germany) Nintendo have announced that a western release is going to happen for the system.

For me this means a sigh of relief  because these Japanese people have been destroying me with their transferred pokemon and this one pokemon trainer I battle with had this smergale which had the move dark void ( I thought it was a illegal move) and my team  was rendered useless and he trashed me and I want to level the playing field!!!!!

also bad news for Nintendo who lost over a 1.2 billion in sales and they said they will be going to go to mobile apps (so Mario maybe jumping on our tablet and phone screens) but this is great. Nintendo have been strictly consoles, but now there are moving with the times.

till next time C ya



No comments:

Post a Comment