Banner

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Eeveelutions

God! How long has it been! 
Seriously, I've not posted a blog for a month!! 
I actually have no excuses. SORRY! 
I think I just lost the 3 members of audience that I ever had....
Anyway, I've been playing some "Pokémon: FireRed" recently, and I've caught an Eevee.
And as all Pokémon fans know, when time comes. You can only chose ONE. 
Eevee has 3 possible evolutions (or Eeveelutions):
  1. Eevee >>> Flareon (Fire)
  2. Eevee >>> Jolteon (Electric)
  3. Eevee >>> Vaporeon (Water)
And this is the big question... Which Eeveelution do I choose!!!??
Out of these 3, I've always like Flareon the most. But that's only because it's a Fire-Type.
And as the franchise expanded, more Eeveelutions were made.
After the original three, Pokémon came up with:
  • Espeon (Psychic)
  • Umbreon (Dark)
  • Leafeon (Grass)
  • Glaceon (Ice)
  • And most recently made, the Fairy-Type Sylveon

And ever since Gen. 2 I've had Espeon as my favourite Eeveelution.
But recently I've been thinking, why take time to create a new type, when Game Freak could have just used  one of the other types to create an Eeveelution. 
Like these:
Or they could have created one evolution that's superior to all other.
An evolution that only all Eeveelutions combined could only take on.... 
Why didn't they make THIS:
Thanks for reading guys!
This has been Peacemaker, finally posting a new blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment