Banner

Sunday 15 June 2014

Green Day's American Idiot ABOMINATION!

So, I know it's been a long time since I've posted a blog about my
favourite Punk-Rock band Green Day. But this one needs to be let out.
On July 12th "Kerrang" got 15 bands to cover Green Day's "American Idiot" album.
And out of all 13 songs, and 2 song from "Dookie" ("Welcome to Paradise" &
"Basket Case")...
Only ONE cover was worth listening ("St. Jimmy" covered by
Bowling For Soup) and only because they're actually a PUNK band. Unlike all the different bands who demolished one of the greatest Punk-Rock albums of our era!!
"5 Seconds of Summer" a POP-ROCK band, covering Green Day's most famous
PUNK-ROCK song, with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much AUTO-TUNE.
Simply an ABOMINATION! No disrespect to any of the bands, or "Kerrang TV".
But overall, this was the worst thing Kerrang has done..... since... EVER!!
Seriously, I simply disapprove of this idea. American Idiot was an experience for me. And that has been ruined... and I'm sure a lot of people agree with my opinions, but if you don't,
comment it below!! Until next time..
This has been Peacemaker with some stuff I'll get sued for!!
Links to those song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSFyPQF6zXM
^^^^^^^^^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment