Banner

Sunday 27 July 2014

Top Ten Anime: Opening & Ending Themes (That you should download)

Peacemaker here, and along with a previous blog about the new 
Super Smash game (that my partner typed up) I'll be giving you some animes of which's theme songs you 
MUST download!!
So let's get right to it with number 10!!
Number ten is..

That's right!! 
WatchMojo rated the 1st Pokemon opening theme as the best anime opening.
And I'd agree to that up until the 1st Sinnoh opening.
But after that it went a little downhill, then it went back up with "Sinnoh League Victors" theme song, then back down from Unova, then all the way up again with the latest new X&Y opening.
So with all these ups and downs Pokémon can't take the number one spot on my list.
However it does come in at a good ten.
Giving this Blog series a good start.
So!!
Now straight to 9..
We have...............
Kuroshitsuji
AKA Black Butler
Opening: Monochrome Kiss
Ending: I'm Alive
These are the openings and endings of Kuroshitsuji, although I'm not too much into the anime
the theme songs are definitely great!!
I've only seen season 1 so Kuroshitsuji 2's theme songs aren't in this list, but other themes from many other animes are waiting for you.
So keep updated, as the next two themes in this Top Ten will given next week!! 
Until then, I've been, and will be, Peacemaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment