Banner

Tuesday 5 August 2014

A Sad Time. Studio Ghilbi maybe saying good bye

Hello this is SoopahGamer with some really sad news.
Studio Ghibli maybe closing down. 
Known for giving us films like My Neighbour Totoro

Known for great movies like My Neighbour Totoro, Spirited Away, which won an Oscar and my personal favourite Howls Moving Castle, which was nominated . The company main director Hayao Mayasaki retired on his last movie which was From up on Poppy Hill, which was released last year receiving good reviews.
Image result for up on poppy hillImage result for my neighbour totoro
Image result for howl's moving castleImage result for spirited away

Now Studio Ghibli has released their potentially last film. When Marine was there in Japan and it will come to the UK soon. 
Image result for when marnie was there

I am disheartened because Studio Ghibli is my favourite film studio even beating PIXAR in my rankings.

It gave me some good morals like to look after the water we use and look after the environment from both Ponyo and Princess Mononoke, and also to look after the people that I like and love from Howls Moving Castle and yes they have had some bad films like Tales of Earthsea which was really bad but which ones don't have their bad films. 

So Bye and Thank You, Studio Ghibli ,  you were a awesome film company. You taught me a lot.
Image result for hayao miyazaki
‘What we have forgotten’, ‘What we don’t notice’ and ‘What we are convinced we have lost’.  Are the reasons that he wanted people to see his films. Glad that those are the reasons that they were famous for.

What was your favourite Studio Ghibli film (answer it in the comments below)

But for now this is SoopahGamer signing off.

Till next time C ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment