Banner

Monday 11 August 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy [SPOILERS]

[PEACEMAKER]

Good day to you Mr.Reader!!
So you know that I've been doing a blog series for the past 2 week, and I wanted to
go off topic for a bit to talk about a miracle which happened at the 
 first of this month.
I am obviously talking about the release of this great film:
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Out of the 4 admins of this blog, myself and Darioku have seen this film.
And let me assure you..
YOU 
WILL
LOVE
EVERY
MOMENT 
OF 
THIS 
FILM
!!!!!!
~
Let's talk about the characters of the film.
Ronan-
The bad guy. He works under Thanos.
 With his huge hammer mace thingy as his main weapon.
There isn't much to say about Ronan............ So I'll just say he looks like the grumpy cat!!
XDD
Now let's get to the main heroes!! 
There are 5 main characters,
I'll explain each one of their personalities starting with my favourite
Drax [The Destroyer] He's an angry guy, that is very VERY literal.
He is the muscles of the team, with his goal pretty straight forward, to kill the murderer of his wife and daughter, Ronan.
His weapons are two daggers and also the bomb that Rocket invents.
Next I'll explain 
Rocket, this guys shares a lot in personality with Moe (from The Simpsons).
He always has an opinion against everyone else, he'll make jokes at the wrong time.
He only wanted money from the beginning. And he hates to stand up in a circle. (Those who've seen the film will get the joke)
Rocket is the brain of the team, with plans involving prosthetic body parts 99% of the time.
Third there is Rocket's best friend, Groot.
The human-like tree.
And I'm not really going to say much about him, but to understand his character, you just need to know this:
HE. IS. GROOT.
Learn this, and you understand the whole film.
4th there is Gamora.
Who isn't Thanos' daughter. Just clarifying. 
Her motive is to betray Ronan, and.... that's pretty much it.. 
Her aim was to get the orb, and sell it to a third party, so Ronan doesn't get his hands on it.
That's pretty much it......
Oh and she's the main female protagonist.. Since she's the only female character in the main team...
Anyway, finally we have the leader, Peter Quill [Starlord] 
He's a half human and half unknown space sperm.
The story begins with his mother dying, followed by him running away, then being abducted, by somewhat 
"Space Pirates". And man are they badass!!.... Well the leader is at least.
That guy can kill you by whistling!!
Anyways back to Quill; he then becomes part of the crew to hunt for rare and valuable things across the galaxy and sell them for "Units", all while doing space girls in the basement of his ship. 
But all the spoilers aside, I must say that this is an AMAZING film, probably the best Marvel film of the year, even better than Cpt. America 2!!
I had to force out a yawn! THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS!!
But that's all the time I have for today, sorry I didn't post this earlier guys, I saw the film on 3rd and it never occurred to me that I could type such a great blog about it!!
But that's all the time I have for this week guys, I'll be back up with the Top Ten Anime series next week hopefully, but until then...
I've been Peacemaker spoiling some serious poop for y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment