Banner

Monday 4 August 2014

Top Ten Anime: Opening & Ending Themes (That you should Download)!!

Hola!! Peacemaker here!! 
As I promised, I'm back this week with another 2 animes which have amazing theme songs that you should download!!
So let's get started and on number 8 we have...
Rin: Daughter of Mnemosyne
Although the theme songs are amazing, and the anime is not for the younger audiences.
The anime is a Yuri, and though this may interest our male readers, let me assure you that the anime is a lot more that just boobs!!
If you're looking for great electric guitar solos these two are must listens!!
Opening: Alsatia
Ending: Cause Disarray 
 
~
 
 Straight to our next anime we go to...
At number 7 we have
As much as I dislike the anime and manga
(because it copied Claymore)
the theme songs are worth downloading, I'm not going to give you the
list of the themes because I didn't bother search up the names...
But I've listened to the themes and they're pretty good..
So here we are! Number 8 and 7!!
Thanks for reading this has been Peacemaker, remembering his promise to post!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment