Banner

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Top Ten Anime: Opening & Ending Themes (That you should Download)!!

Peacemaker brings you the latest post about anime music!!
Last time I gave you Number 6 (Claymore) and 5 (Naruto).
Today I'll give 4, 3 and 2.
Let me warn you that this blog will be longer than the ones that I've posted before, because this includes the themes I love most from animes I have watched.
There won't be any honourable mentions at all, because for that I'll have to type a whole different blog and I have too many post ideas right now to have an honourable mention post.
So let's get to it with number 4!
And we have...

Fairy Tail
Again, there are too many songs from this anime to list right now, but soon I will post a list as a post to give you a list of my favourite Fairy Tail opening/endings. But for now, there are way too many to give in a post.
I started watching the anime some where around this time last year, and I have been hooked not to the anime alone but to the songs too, and if there's any curiosity, I ship NaLi, not NaLu.
With that aside, let me tell those that haven't watched the anime, to watch it!!
This is one of those animes that you must watch before you're time is up on this planet, and the same thing with the theme songs, you have to listen to them!
Anyway, let's move on to the number 3.

Opening 1: Crossing Field
Opening 2:  Innocence
Ending 1: Yume Sekai
Ending 2: Overfly
Sword Art Online
Not including the second season, this anime and it's theme songs match in a PERFECT contrast.
The feels hit your right across the face, the opening showing the tension of the battles and the ending giving you the heart attack of feelings that will tear your heart apart.
The first arc, Aincrad, and the second arc, Fairy Dance, contain different themes, to show different atmospheres and the engagement of the new characters.

Moving on to number 2, this anime is one of my personal favourites and some of the themes are by my favourite J-Rock band, Nightmare.
Number 2 is..
Opening 1: The World
Opening 2: What's Up, People?!
Ending 1: Alumina
Ending 2: Zetsubō Billy
Both the first themes were sung by Nightmare and both the second themes were sung by Maximum The Hormone. Each theme and its animation shows the intensity of the series, creating endless emotions and list of predictions to what's going to happen in the following episode.
This short series has a lot happening at one point in each episode, literally only one filler in the whole series and that's not technically even a filler, it's a highlight episode. The theme songs are coordinated with the anime in another perfect contrast, the fast paced songs from J-Rock and J-Metal bands are on top of any J-Rock/Metal fan's list.
But, there's only one anime, which has theme songs better than this one.... and that anime is......
Oops, looks like I've taken all my time for this week, meet me next week for the NUMBER 1 anime with Opening and Ending theme(s) that MUST be downloaded.
This has been Peacemaker, with the latest on your Top Tens.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Questions?? Or simply wanna catch up, socialize with the members of Manga4Geeks on Google+!

No comments:

Post a Comment