Banner

Wednesday 3 September 2014

*Sigh* September's here so I am hosting a Pokemon Tournament. (Unoffiical)

Yo SoopahGamer here and bad news!!!

September's here. (Yes I know, I'm captain obvious.)
Schools back,  homework will be worse and the weather will be colder.
So I am thinking of ways I can brighten the month. And I have a great idea to make the month better.

I'M HOSTING A POKEMON TOURNAMENT FOR EVERYBODY!!!! (Will be an online tournament.)
Nothing makes me happier than Pokémon battles against strong trainers so why not share my happiness all around.

Anyway here are the rules.
Level 50 Pokemon (will get rounded down anyway.)
Items allowed.
All Pokemon Allowed
 Single Battle tournament 


PRIZE 2 5 IV SHROOMISH (HP, ATK, DEF, SP.DEF, SPD) Nature Poison Heal.
  WITH A MASTER BALL!!!!!

Now if you want to enter the tournament you can either.
A. Follow me and PM me on Twitter. 
B. Like Manga4Geeks and message us on Facebook. 
C. Follow the community Manga4Geeks and message us on Google+.

My friend code is 

3539-9654-4721.


Thanks guys for reading and this is SoopahGamer hosting a Pokemon tournament to make September better.

No comments:

Post a Comment