Banner

Saturday 4 October 2014

Good News, SSB4 is out and *sniff* Bad news, Brawl in the family is finished

Yo Guys Soopahgamer is here and after some problems online, I am back!

Anyway lets start with the good news. Super Smash Bros has been released today and even though I am waiting to get such a awesome game, I will be corresponding with the scores and everything else  soon.

Anyway for the bad news.
BRAWL IN THE FAMILY IS ENDING TODAY!!!
Yes after 6 years it's finally ending :(
Today at the 4th of October my favorite web-comic ever is going to end today and I haven't even this depressed  ever since I found out that Pokemon crater ended.
It was an web-comic that I looked at a lot at home and also in school. It was so awesome that I based part of my art project on the maker and the web-comic.  This series revolved on mostly characters in brawl in everyday troubles and misadventures. But it mostly revolved around the characters in the Kirby universe.
By far my favorite character in this series, WALUIGI!!!!
And I want to personally thank Matthew Tatanto and Chris Seward for the comic and also for all of time you kept me happy though some of the bad times at school. 

I WILL MISS THE COMIC SO MUCH AND IT REALLY MAKES ME SAD THAT YOU ARE MOVING ON AND LEAVING THE COMIC BEHIND.

This is the last comic!! check it out!!!


But for now this is SoopahGamer now signing off. Till next time guys C ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment