Banner

Sunday 28 December 2014

Top Ten Anime & Manga: (That I started) In 2014

Guess who's back, back again!
I SAID GUESS!!
Okay fine then, let's just get started...
(Oh BTW it's Peacemaker)
 
~
 
Number 7-
Squid Girl (Season 2)
 
Squid Girl,
I started Squid Girl, late last year, and I finished the second season a couple months ago.
I liked the anime so much that I've decided to continue to reading the manga from the start.
This comedy series, though sounds unpleasant (I mean think about it... Anime, girl and squid... Yeah exactly) is actually a really interesting series that you'd want to get into.
It has its deep moments, it has many hilarious moments, but it's definitely one you guys should check out!
 
Next up!
Number 6-
Pokémon: The Origin
Those who count this as part of the original Pokémon anime, are complete duck nipples!
This is a completely different story... Well.. Not really, but it's still different!
Oh, and "why that GIF instead of a picture?" you ask?..
Isn't it obvious? Because this Mega-Punch was probably the biggest hit of the Century!
Just watching Charizard-X be a complete badass like that gives me an org--... Nevermind!
(The real reason for that GIF is that I couldn't find a HD picture of the series... T^T)
 
MOVING ON!
Number 5-
NARUTO
Yeah I know... I'm a LITTLE bit late to start Naruto......
With the sarcasm out of the way!
I love Naruto, I started the manga somewhere around the time Claymore ended.
Naruto may not (yet) be in my Top Ten List (of all time) but it sure does make it up on Number 5
for one of the best Manga's I started this year! In fact, this is the only manga that gets this high up on my list! The rest are all animes which I've watched!
Ah-- I've said too much!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
This has been Peacemaker, leaving off with badass Charizard!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment