Banner

Thursday 22 January 2015

SeeYa Club Nintendo you shall be missed (closing 1st July)

Yo SoopahGamer here and good news I'm better, The reason I haven't been posting is because I had the Flu last week but I am better now!!!!



Anyway to the news. 

CLUB NINTENDO IS ENDING!!!!!!


Sadly after 9 years. Nintendo has decided to end their service. I actually used it once and I loved it and now I have over 1300 points that I will have to get rid of. Because after the 1st July 2015 these are useless. I am so sad because these was a awesome service and you can get an lot of sweet things with these points. But it was awesome and Nintendo do say that there will be another service similar to it coming soon so keep your eyes out. 
You will be missed.

Oh yeah I have MH4 Codes and if you want one just ask. 

I have 2 other which I can give away so if you want one just contact us in the usual ways

Follow us on twitter@soopahgamer for more updates
Like us on Facebook-Manga4Geeks (we have exclusives there)
Follow the Community on G+ Manga4Geeks.
Also we are now on Tumblr - Manga4Geeks(Exclusives there as well)

But for Now this is SoopahGamer signing off 
Till Next time See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment