Banner

Friday 21 November 2014

Character Analysis (Dark Pit) and Lucky U America.

Yo SoopahGamer here and it has been a lucky day for you Americans because  new games that I love are coming to you guys first. 

1. Super Smash Bros for Wii U 
I want that game.

3DS version is fantastic (Sorry Pokémon X it was too strong but at least I was Greninja) and I'm still playing it now. The Wii U version is going to be better with things like 8 man smash and Crazy and Master orders and it looks exciting and I only wish that I had a Wii U and for people that have brought both of the versions you can get the game soundtrack and in March you can get the Mewtwo DLC for free (this is also if you register it on the Club Nintendo website as well.) So be happy and I will be watching it an Youtube.

2. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby 
Getting this game!!!
I WANT THIS GAME!!!! If you look at some at my earlier posts you would have seen how excited I was in march for the game to be confirmed. However I am going to get the 3DS game myself a week late (the releases date for over in the UK is 28th November) and I swear if any of you guys spoil it for me I will not be very happy!!!!

3. Sonic Boom!!
I cant put the real game cover here this is a lot better. 
HAHAHAHA just kidding,  See Sega this is what happened when you don't let the SONIC team develop a game. Even when there at their worst with sonic 06 which is the Satan of all sonic games they can still make it good (have you heard that music). And that has taught you a huge lesson has it.


Anyway back to the Character analysis and it's a new one but it's a clone I give you dark pit.

AWESOME CHARACTER!!!!!


Long story short better than pit in almost every single way best clone ever.


Pros and cons 
P. Great aerial mobility.
P. Looks completely awesome.
P. His normal skin is dark which I love.
P. Hits and smashes hard.
P. Can reflect and defend quite hard.
P. Has a projectile which is useful.
P. Heavier than pit so a lot harder to smash out 
P. His winning tune is awesome. 

C. Can be slow 
C. Can be challenging to pull off combos 
C. Final Smash can be irritating if you miss
C. Recovery will be annoying if you miss. 

Great character all of the way choose him over pit any day.  

And that is it if you want to keep in touch you can



Follow  us on twitter @soopahgamer for more updates
Like us on Facebook- Manga4Geeks
Follow  the Community on G+ Manga4Geeks.
Also  we are now on Tumblr - Manga4Geeks
And don't forget to share us as well.
But for now this is SoopahGamer signing off
Till next time C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment