Banner

Sunday 16 November 2014

Top 5 Fairy Tail Opening Theme

After making you guys wait for 2 weeks, I have returned to give you guys, my number one
Fairy Tail Opening theme.
The one I'm about to name is quite underrated, but the arc is one that none of us can forget.
It gives us the return of a desired character, and is centred around my favourite character, the 
5th S-Class Mage, and the prince of Edolas.
Mystogan.
If you know this then you definitely know that the theme song I'm talking about is none other than : The Rock City Boy by JAMIL. (Theme 8)

The fast beat and the diverse signing styles give a uniqueness to this theme like no other.
Not much needs to be said about this theme, other than the fact that it'll get your feet tapping and your head bopping.
This has been Peacemaker guys finishing off this series. Till next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment