Banner

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Demo Review

SoopahGamer here and this is a review on the MH4 Demo on 3DS.
I like monster hunter, the yelling, the screaming and the total fear that you get is awesome and when I heard that they where going to make a new monster hunter game, which I addressed in an earlier post and I got an email to get the demo codes and I downloaded it straight away. And I straight away went into fight the Great Jaggi because after playing MU3U, I thought it would be a great place to start out and it was one of the most fun things that I have ever done, wasn't exactly a challenge but fun all the way. 
I chose the new class Insect Glaive class because it looked awesome and you have a giant bug that on your arm and it can extract essence for you, that actually helps to boost your stats and stand a better chance against the monster. Also it looks amazing it has kinda a Pokémon feel when you get the bug out and it returns to your arm and you know I love some pokémon. 
Awesome class, I love it!!!

Anyway to the Pros and Cons.
P. Fun all the way.
P. Its Monster Hunter, whats there to hate?
P. There's actually a easy mode (help for the noobs). 
P. Internet Connectivity on a demo! they went all out!!!
P. Less water and you can jump.
P. You can jump on monsters and do a lot of damage.
P. Doing co-op with friends is fun.
P. One of the few games that get my adrenaline pumping.
P. So many classes to choose from.

C. The final boss is hard (and I mean you need a team of 3-4 to beat)
C. I wish more monsters were there to do battle with.
C. Music is decent at best.
C. Didn't have time to try out all the classes (so vast).

So this game gets a 8999.9999
So close but yet so far
It's so complete for a demo with so many features that will make sure that you will not get bored but it's still a demo and not the full game so it cant get the full marks yet. But get the code and download it or you will be missing out!!!!

(f you want to keep updated you can 
Follow us on twitter@soopahgamer for more updates
Like us on Facebook-Manga4Geeks (we have exclusives there)
Follow the Community on G+ Manga4Geeks.
Also we are now on Tumblr - Manga4Geeks(Exclusives there as well)

But for Now this is SoopahGamer signing off 
Till Next time See Ya


No comments:

Post a Comment