Banner

Saturday 14 February 2015

Rayman could be in Smash!?!?!?

Yo SoopahGamer here and this is breaking news.

Rayman could be in smash as DLC!!
Well he does have a trophy? 

Well I'm shocked. The limbless video game character maybe coming to Smash however I do not believe this is legit yet.





The text doesn't look like it's real because it looks more Times new roman while the other looks more like comic sans. Also the hands do look like they have been photo shopped and it doesn't look right. however it is on the Wii U system and they are taking a pretty long time to make MewTwo (which personally I thought it was an copy and paste job) and we did get a few 3rd party characters in this game. So I think it is fake however I hope it is not fake.

But for now this is SoopahGamer hoping for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment