Banner

Sunday 15 February 2015

Rayman will not be in Smash. But check this Youtuber Out

Yo SoopahGamer here and bad news

Rayman will not be going to smash :( 

But why am I making this post? Because you need to check out the You-Tuber who made this awesome leak!! His name is Artsy Omni.
Hats off to him, you have to be impressed

All I have to say is wow, many people made videos on how this could be true and even though I didn't believe it because of circumstances, he made a very good character select picture and he even made sure all of the little details sorted (even the little swooshes). I am impressed in how much detail was put into this video.


Check it out!!!


He was impressive, I had to subscribe. 

Anyway this is SoopahGamer wishing that you will not be too Salty to him!


No comments:

Post a Comment