Banner

Monday 16 February 2015

Top Ten Anime & Manga: (That I Started) In 2014

Alright so last time we learnt our numbers 5 (Naruto) and 4 (Mirai Nikki).
Now, we'll be reviewing our number two and 3...
Hehe... I said number two.............
WELCOME EVERYONE To M4G! 
This is your host for the post Peacemaker!
Let's skip to the good bit right now as we go to..
Number 3-
Fullmetal Alchemist 
That's right, FMA gets to be in our Top Three!
FMA is a great anime, in fact, as soon as I finish making this post, I'm going to watch an episode of it!
But what does it have that's so appealing??
The way it can get your attention without boobs?
Or just the exhibition of brotherly love?
This anime can make you smile just as much as it makes you cry.

But compared to the anime I'm about to say next, FMA hardly makes a drop come out of these eyes.
Number 2-
Angel Beats!
Angel Beats has one of the most thought out plots I've ever seen in any anime.
It has always captured my attention from the opening to the ending.
There's elements of humour, huge sad scenes that'll make bleed from your eyes.
LITERALLY. 
You'll die of blood-loss! 
Watch the anime and then you'll realize!
It'll make you fall in love with a softer and "calmer" side of the normal hack and slash animes!
This anime will ALWAYS have a place in my heart, and the other admin who introduced me to it.
THIS WEEK I'll be finishing off this series. 
The number 1 anime that I started in 2014 will be revealed very shortly!
BUT until then, this has been Peacemaker with the latest on your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment