Banner

Monday 4 April 2016

The Revival of Manga4Geeks

Hey Guys it's SoopahGamer.

So it's been a while since I did this again hasn't it.

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything in such a long time. I had schoolwork to do and I was leading a team of Smash and Splatoon players and I was looking for a University this year so these were all problems that took up my time and some family problems got in the way so that was a thing.

I have learned so much from this site and what to do. However all the problems started when I wanted to grow it too quickly and I got impatient so after around 2 years of running this page. I went AFK and I went to work on some side projects. One of them is that I am now a SSB4 Player in the UK and I go to tournaments there so I trained a lot. But as my college year is ending and I will soon be bored. I feel like it's time to revive this awesome site for what it is.

Anyway lets get to the revival

I plan to get news and give you a realese every week and then I will a round up of the week's news that I report on and others I missed.

Also I plan to talk about e-sports news about Smash (Melee and 4 and others if they pick up steam) small and big. Pokken Tournament and maybe Splatoon.

Also this is your turn to see what I should talk about in the future. Just comment and I will think about it.

See ya


No comments:

Post a Comment