Banner

Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Next Grand Revival of M4G

Hello

I am SoopahGamer, the co-owner/editor for M4G and this was what I ran, solo, for quite a while, but lately I have been busy as I have taken up a job and I was in college. Now I am starting University and I feel that it's time to raise this blog out of the ground and restore it to its former glory and beyond. There are going to be some major changes here so here is some of the things that I plan to do.


Redesigning the Blog,
From Day 1, the design has been annoying me. I felt that it was too messy and it got in the way too much of the main content, however, I do want some important information on the screen, So I plan to tidy it up and maybe change the design for it to be appealing for people to read and enjoy and return to.

The News
Ok, I haven't reported in a while, (I have been very busy), So I plan to focus on 3 main things while I am doing this, 1. News (this is a news blog first) 2. Reviews (We have done those for a few games in the past. The confirmed ones are going to be for the games, Harvest Moon (SNES) and SkullGirls which will be in development as soon as this post is finished.). 3. (Maybe) Interview. As a smash Player, I sometimes meet a few good players from the community and others that are under appreciated as players, so I plan to spread their name and get more players to notice them (most of them will be from the UK.)

The future...

Who knows, Youtube, us getting taken seriously as a blog and a news source, Collabs. With your help, that will all be possible and we can improve as a site. Leave feedback, all kinds of feedback and I will read through it because, with your help, we can make this revival a grand one!!

Thank you and have an awesome day

This is SoopahGamer Signing off

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment