Banner

Sunday 17 November 2013

Let the Countdown begin!

Hey Guys, this is Peacemaker and 1st of all I would like to point out that YES, there is a new member in the blog who is "Lighting233"(or something like that) anyways I've appointed him the Vice-President of Posting on the blog. So that that's out of the way...
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!
So what's this countdown about?
Well recently I've been seeing a lot of of games, which have evolved graphically in their times of gaming.
So I wondered, which are some of the best gaming experiences I've had, that have expanded through the certain series of those games....
So I came up with a list. That list I'll be posting VERY soon, and on Christmas day, I'll be revealing No.1. So if you have the will to stand by and see which are the best graphics that I've seen change throughout the years then I thank you for the support! But for now I'll be showing you some of the honorable mentions that have not been able to make it in the list:
  • "The Last of Us
This is an amazing game, the graphics are amazingly realistic, but it only has one game so it can't really "evolve" so therefore I give you my apologies, faithful "LoU" fans...
  • "The Fifa Series"
OK, I know that a lot of you will be terribly angry at me for this but, honestly....Fifa really never got to me with the graphics,  it's an amazing game but just too repetitive for my standards (this explains why I do not own many Fifa games *o*)
  • "The WWE Series"
Really, you have to agree with me on this. The games are amazing and really fun to play. But the graphics are TERRIBLE.  It's like I'm playing "Pokémon Span" except on X Box... and of course with blood. But you get what I mean.


So here you are guys, these are the games that'll surely not be in the list. But rest assure this list will be filled with amazing games that you love. 
So, this is all. The countdown will start the 25th of November, and if you have any choices that you think should be in my list please comment below!
That's all from me today guys, this has been Peacemaker with the latest news of what I'll be posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment