Banner

Monday 25 November 2013

No 10: The "Call Of Duty" Series

OK, so I know that many of you guys, who are die hard gamers, will be honestly really angry at me right now.
But maybe you're right, maybe I'm being a little bias since I'm not a big fan of CoD games, they just don't get to me as much as the ones which have a less repetitive campaign story-lines.
But nonetheless, this game is ten on my list since it does actually have some great graphics, not to mention how greatly it has evolved from it's first game, Call of Duty.
 This game has some good game-play, specially as a first-person-shooter. 
This game is a lot different than the current games(other than the main story-line, which are exactly the same   -_-).
But the latest game is CoD: Ghosts which is a top seller right now, is pretty awesome.
Mainly the games are based on World War, and though the concepts are great... most of their facts are incorrect.
Anyways let's see the evolution of this gaming series.
As you can see, the difference between the games, this show us the average quality of Call of Duty, then the terrible graphics of Zombie and then a hug jump to the latest Ghosts, with amazing quality!
Anyways that's all from me today; the next post will be at the 30th of  November
Well guys that's all from me today...... catch me next time to see number 9 on my totally non-biased list!
This has been Peacemaker, making some serious CoD enemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment