Banner

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Alright, so I know you guys most be wondering: "How many weeks has it been, and now he decides to blog about it!"
And you are completely right to say so! 
That's all I'm saying, I have no explanation what so ever...
Well....actually no. Nope, explanation.

Anyway, the latest Final Fantasy is out. It's available on PS3 and XBox 360.
It has amazing graphics, an awesome story-line and simply great gameplay. 
This is one of the greatest games of the year. 
The game's main character is Lightning. She wakes up after 500 years by the God "Bhunivelze". The world is going to end in 13 days and she has to be the savior. 
As much as I love the game, I must admit that the "13 day" thing is a bit too cliche...
Anyway, I'm not gonna spoil the game for my fans,
so I'm just gonna...
.
.
.
.
LIGHTNING DEFEATS BHUNIVELZE WITH THE HELP OF SAZH, DAJH, MOG, SERAH (WHO'S REVIVED)!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M THE WORST ADMIN EVER!
Thanks for reading guys, I'll see you in the next post! 
This has been Peacemaker, spoiling games you've probably already finished!
You! 
You don't look familiar?
Are you new around here?....Wait a second, those eyes.. it can't be!
You are the one! 
The one who's supposed to...to...to 
TO CHECK OUT THESE LINKS!
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/C.LIGHTNING.GEARZ.223
YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/devilsskullpath2000

No comments:

Post a Comment