Banner

Saturday 22 February 2014

My confession...

Alright, so a lot of you guys may not know this this about me, but...
I thought you had to know sometime, I... .
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HATE ATTACK ON TITAN!
Yep, that's right, I said it. I HATE AoT!
Truthfully, I must say,  it is a huge copy of one of my favourite anime/mangas. 
CLAYMORE!
This is one gore, scary, yet entertaining anime/manga!
And I have my reasons to believe that AoT has copied Claymore.
  1. They both aren't based in a normal, Earth-like world.
  2. Out of nowhere monster appear.
  3. These monster (Claymore: Yomas ¦ AoT: Titans) eat humans.
  4. A new breed of warriors are made to fight off, and kill, these monsters. 
  5. The main character (Claymore: Clare ¦ AoT: Eren) have a form in which they can transform into the monster.
So these are some of my reasons that I think AoT is copied.
If you have an opposing view please comment below. 
If you want to watch Claymore you can find it on good anime websites like KissAnime or AnimeFreak.
If you want to watch Attack on Titan(although I don't know why you'd want to) you can find it on the same websites.
For mangas just look it up on Google and you'll find them.
Thanks for reading guys, this has been Peacemaker, raising some controversy!
Hey you! What did you think of this post?
If you liked and/or disliked this post, check out these links:
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/C.LIGHTNING.GEARZ.223
YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/devilsskullpath2000

No comments:

Post a Comment