Banner

Thursday 21 August 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Game Music. (10-8)

Hi it's SoopahGamer and here's a random fact about me.

My favourite games are RPGs.

Anyway with that out of the way this is my top 10 favorite in-game music ever. Anything goes in this top-10. BTW this is a personal top 10 list so if you have your personal favourite please comment.

10. In his World (Sonic 06)

Well let's start with the main theme of the worst sonic game in history. But the music to this is extraordinary!!!!

But the music that stands out is the main theme cause not only does it sounds awesome but it actually sounds that they put more time into that whole song than the actual game-play. It shows that no matter how bad the game is the music for the game will be awesome.

9. Xerneas/Yveltal theme (Pokémon X and Y)

We all have our favorite legendary themes in Pokémon and this one is my theme. It is one of the music themes that I listen over and over again especially when I do my Wi-Fi battles. 

An excellent theme with a fantastic beat and it is one of those beats you should listen to if you want to do a Wi-Fi battles cause it really makes your battles more exciting.

8. Route 209 (Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)

With this one we are going a bit into my history. On my 10th Birthday I had my first proper Pokémon game, Pokémon Pearl and it was amazing. And the route music has always found a way to brighten my spirits in one way or another.

Also the music to this is completely upbeat and fantastic and for me it really has its own charm. I will always love this route music and the fact that you can catch Spritomb there as well.

And that's it. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

But for now this is SoopahGamer signing off.

Till Next Time C YA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment