Banner

Sunday 17 August 2014

Top 5 apps for Otaku's

Hi Everyone, this is Jaygirl15 here to talk about some apps I've had and recently downloaded. For all you Otaku's and anime Lover's out there to have a look into the experience.

I'm sure every one of you had some sort of problem looking for a decent app or website to watch anime on your portable devices. Yes, they are quite good, but the best useful app I've come across is Anime TV. This app is really good because you are able to download episodes of your anime chosen quick and easy without having to go to browser. Also there is a wide range of anime and organised in different categories which are; popular Anime, Favourite Anime, Recently Viewed and Complete Anime.

  Popular Anime :     category where all the most loved anime's can be found.
 favourite Anime :    category is where all your loved anime's can be saved in a single list.
 Recently Viewed:    category where you will find anime's you last  watched (No more re-searching repeatedly.)
completed Anime:    where you'll all the finished seasons.

I recently got episodes of Black rock shooter, which is my most loved anime. I'm really excited into watching it again!!!! Anyways, I highly recommend this app.



We all love anime openings and endings as well as songs sung out through the anime itself. Well If you would like to listen to them daily the app you're looking for is Anime Lyrics! This app is good becuase you can get your music nice and easy. There are some themes that you may not be able to get but are shown in the category so if you were not able to remember the name of an opening or ending it is more likely to be there. what's also great is that all songs are very good qaulity, they dont sound as if they've come off a broken cd. This app is really good so DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!

Songs I've recentely gotten are:
Bokura no ashiato - Black rock Shooter
Monochrome no Kiss - Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler
Asunaro - Kamisama no Memochou
Daitan LOVE - KissXSis
Watashi no dekiru koto - Kobato
 Umidoru Ikadoru Kaseidoru - Shinryaku!Ika Musume




Who loves kareoke? I do! If you do too, then this is the app for you! singing to all your favourite Anime openings and endings is a lot of fun. You also get to embrace your inner song.....Anyway what I like about this app is that you are able to sing to your favourite song and see how you did, hearing your voice. This app has over 250 songs to choose from as well as the songs you got from anime lyrics as they are the same creators. Even though I may not have the best singing voice on the planet, I love to sing. So go ahead and have fun with this app called Anime kareoke.







Are you a Fan of Hatsune Miku? Well why not take some pictures with her! Take Miku on every adventure and share your memories with her! I like this app simply because its a load of fun and because of the quality too, I like how you can change her emotions and pose. I take miku everywhere I go and position her differnetly depending on my journey. This is a great app if you're a fan of vocaloids. I give a big thanks to The Demon Gamer 666 as I wouldnt have gotten this app if it wasn't for him. If you have google+, say hi, he's a really nice guy. Also the pictures below are not taken by me, so in my next post I promise to show you some pictures I've taken myself. This App is called (Miku AR camera) Mikuture.





The last app I'll talk about is Manga Rock. Where you can read a bunch of different manga and keep them on you mobile phones and other portable devices. There are only thew with a bad english translation but other than that its really good. Getting the volume is quick depending on the amount of megabytes. The qaulity is very good and I've enjoyed reading while I've been away. I really do LOVE this app.

Manga's I've read are:

Black Bird
yotsubato! 
kuroshitsuji
kitchen princess





I highly recommend all these apps and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Also hope you enjoyed my first post as I really enjoyed creating it. This is Jaygirl15 wishing you a great day and great fun on your devices!




No comments:

Post a Comment