Banner

Monday 20 October 2014

Promise Kept

First off let me say sorry, for hardly posting last month, and the first half of this month.
Secondly I have to say, that I have kept a promise from one of my posts..
And here it is!!
During my "Top Ten Anime: Opening and Ending Themes" I said that I'll give a list of my favourite Fairy Tail theme songs!! 
So this is what today's blog will be about! 
My Top 5 Fairy Tail Openings!
Starting off at 5 is one of the original themes...
Ft. - Funkist (Opening 3)
The one who brought you the 1st opening also gave us this beauty!
This is a great song and will always remain one of the best for me!
The theme set for the Tower Of Heaven Arc, is simply one that we cannot dislike.
4)
Snow Fairy - Funkist (Opening 1)
If I'm going to do a Top 5 list, I can't exclude the very first and the very memorable 
Snow Fairy, this theme introduces us to the anime like no other song can. 
The song and the contrasting video is enough to draw us into the anime, and keep us addicted to it for a lasting time.
The next 3 will all come up in the next blog, which won't be this weekend, unfortunately.
BUT, on the bright side, what the good part is that.....
I'LL BE GOING TO COMIC-CON!!
I'll be attending the MCM London Expo. So I'll be hoping to see some of you guys there...
Although you won't recognize me, since I haven't done any face reveals...... BUT OH WELL!!
Just wear a "PEACEMAKER POOPSCOOP" sign and I'll know you're a fan!! You'll even get a FREE muffin from me!! ....
Not really... But you can take pictures...... Not really either! XP
Anyways, this is my time for now, I'm Peacemaker and I'll be hoping to see you this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment