Banner

Sunday 2 November 2014

Top 5 Fairy Tail Openings [PART 2]

GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK!
After a week of rest from all the walking and standing in line at Comic-Con,
Peacemaker returns with another  post about Fairy Tail!
This week I'm continuing my series about the "Top 5 Fairy Tail Openings"
PART 2!
So last week I listed Ft. and Snow Fairy by Funkist at numbers 5 and 4.
Today I'll give you number 3 and 2.
So here we go!
Number 3 we have one of the recent ones from the 2014 continuation. 
"Strike Back" - Back On (Theme 2 [Fairy Tail 2014])

This great, upbeat Hip-Hop/Rock(ish) tune by Back On is one of the best themes of Fairy Tail, in my opinion.
Although many prefer the one before this ( Masayume Chasing by BoA) it's only this theme from the new series that makes my list.
Next is...
"Towa no Kizuna" - Daisy X Daisy Ft. Another Infinity (Theme 9)
An amazing piano instrumental at the beginning, fast paced vocals, great melody.
All adding up to an almost perfect theme song. J-Pop shows off with this song alone with its enjoyable tune and meaningful lyrics.
Though close, this song doesn't make it to number one for me,number one, but to find out, tune in next week as I unveil my favourite Fairy Tail Opening Theme.
Till then, this has been Peacemaker, with some good tunes for you to check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment