Banner

Monday 8 December 2014

Review Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby (The Good the bad and the completely awesome!!!)

Yo SoopahGamer here and I finally got Alpha Sapphire and after I complete the main game and the Delta Story so without much spoilers here is my personal view of Alpha Sapphire.
AMAZING

Almost when you start the game you feel the nostalgia coming in. It starts like the beginning of the original games and then you find out that you are looking at a screen in a back of a truck and it shows you a bit on the outside world.

The environment looks amazing and it looks like they put more time into the pure beauty of both the games than X and Y and the battles look amazing and they changed it up a bit as well. As this is my favourite region the music remixes where awesome and by far my favourite theme is Wally's battle theme what they did was made it so much more awesome!!!
Wally you are a man now, go on and win the Pokemon league 

However I did get bored easily while travelling and Mauville I got lost in (and I saw the tower symbolising their friendliness with Luminose. Wattson why did you make your city confusing?) also the game seemed a lot easier especially because I got the EXP share early in the game and by the time I was in Sootopolis, my Pokémon where 10 levels ahead of the Gym leader. 

Delta story in a few words were more flying and less battling but when you go to space it's just amazing!!!!
There is awesomeness.

Anyway here are the Pros and Cons.

P. May/Brandon pay more of a role than in the old one
P. A few changes but doesn't go completely off the normal story 
P. Flying around in Latias/Latios is amazing 
P. Tons to do after the main story is completed
P. Beautiful scenery 
P. New mega's 
P. Awesome music
P. Easier to get battle ready Pokémon
P. Wally has become a MAN!!!!! (I have full respect for him)

C. Mauville is the New Luminose 
C. Can be easy at times 
C. No Battle Frontier
C. Can be boring while travelling from place to place.

This Game get a 9600. Better than the original is something I don't say but when it is I have to admit it. Loads to do and looks fantastic I LOVE IT!!!!!!! 
And that is it if you want to keep in touch you can



Follow  us on twitter @soopahgamer for more updates
Like us on Facebook- Manga4Geeks
Follow  the Community on G+ Manga4Geeks.
Also  we are now on Tumblr - Manga4Geeks
And don't forget to share us as well.
But for now this is SoopahGamer signing off
Till next time C ya


No comments:

Post a Comment