Banner

Monday 22 December 2014

Top Ten Anime & Manga: (That I started) In 2014

So, here we go!
Before I start my list, I have to explain how the list goes, if it wasn't already pretty self explanatory.
There will be 10 Anime or Mangas in this list that I have started to watch or read from January 1 2014 -Present.
The anime/manga doesn't have to be released this year, it could be one that came out in the 1990s, but I only started yesterday.
So now that you're clear on how the list goes, let's start!
Number 10-
Kuroshitsuji I & II
(Black Butler I & II)
 
 
The first season followed the manga a little, then it went completely off track.
Usually when anime directors are lazy, they'd make up a boring ending and just kill off the series then and there.
Not with this anime.
Kuroshitsuji was very impactful and had a great plot.
Then came a fan service called "Kuroshitsuji II".
Then BOOM! Plot twist!
Though the second season was a little rushed, it couldn't have been done better!
Hats off to you the Kuroshitsuji team!
Next up in this list I bring to you...
Number 9-
YOTSUBATO!

So I've read a few chapters of this manga...
In fact I've only read about 4 chapters, and
IT IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
Honestly, I can't think of a manga just as cute, but weird..
You know that feeling right??
Oh you don't?.. Never mind then..
Anyway, am I the only one that thinks that little girl looks like Cilan's (Pokémon) little sister, if he had one??!
Oh wait.... her eyes aren't open in that picture...

There we go! See!!
Exactly like him...
Moving on...
NUMBER 8-
Fairy Tail (2014)

Okay... Before you start saying how stupid I am, let me explain..
TECHNICALLY  Fairy Tail (2014)
came out in 2104, and I started watching Fairy Tail (2014)
in 2014. Therefore, you're the stupid one. XD
Anyway, the only reason this anime is so far down on my list is because of the current arc.
Which is apparently just a filler.
Other than that, it's an amazing continuation and honestly I like the art in this season a lot better.

Well that's my time for today, I hope you guys liked this list so far,
I'll be uploading more this week but not on Christmas.
Thanks for reading and liking, Re-Share if you like the post.
This has been Peacemaker with the latest on my lists.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment