Banner

Friday 19 December 2014

OMG IT'S ALMOST 2015

GUYS! DID.
YOU.
KNOW.
THAT.
IT'S ALMOST.
20-FUDGING-15!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND It has been a great year!
We've achieved so much on this blog in 2014, and as the owner of this blog. I would like to personally thank all of you guys for actually reading and taking interest in the posts we make.
We've had 2 new members, and although they don't post often (neither do I) their absence is justified (SO IS MINE).
But nonetheless, I'm here to celebrate a great year for M4G and a greater year to come!
So let's end this year with the loudest bang that can be heard (metaphorically)!!
In the next 10 days, I will post a Top Ten Anime & Manga that has never before been done, but seems like such a good idea, that I may just make an annual  tradition out of it!
TOP TEN ANIME & MANGA: (That I started) IN 2014.
That's right folks, I'm actually doing something original (NOT).
So come here EVERY DAY until New Year's Day! 
To find out what made our list!! 
Until then, this has been Peacemaker, with the greatest of this year.

Thanks again guys for all the support in the past year.
It's all appreciated not just by me, but the whole team!! 
\(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment