Banner

Wednesday 17 December 2014

What to get for XMAS (Soopah Recommends)







Yo SoopahGamer here and XMAS is only a week away now. So I am here to give you my recommendations for what you should get for XMAS this year.

This is just 5 Products so it will be short and sweet. 

1 Super Smash Bros (Wii U& 3DS)
Both Excellent games made by Nintendo and they are a thing of beauty. While I am trying to find Melee so I can practice again but this game is awesome!!!! However with the Wii U you will have to add a GameCube adapter which I expect are sold out cause of popularity and also Amiibo figures could help you to improve your game as well as they can learn from the way that you play. However on the 3DS version there is Smash run so that is also cool and you could have battles if you connect your 3DS to the Wii U and your 3DS will become a controller. So if you can get both you can play also future DLC will help you as well. 

2. Sunset overdrive (Xbox One) 

Yes this is my first non Nintendo exclusive post, anyway this game looks amazing and looks a lot different from your usual mutant shoot em ups. Instead of a dark over world and stuff like that. It looks bright colourful and the AD looks great and it makes me want to play this game a lot. So if you have the chance please get this game.

3. Destiny.(PS4,Xboxone,Xbox 360,PS3)
Yep Destiny. This Game is just a bit of Halo, Borderlands and others games and it looks amazing and as all of my friends are saying that it is amazing and if I had a PS4 I would buy this game straight away however I do now have a XBOX so I may get it anyway. So if I was you I would get it cause if it's rated highly, it should have something special. 

4. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire/Omega ruby. (3DS)

This Game is great with you reliving what you did in 2003 when you had the Game boy advance and it looks and feels fantastic with finishing the main game to going into contests (which you can win with just cosplay Pikachu) to just exploring the region for fun. It is great and because I am Pokemon Master, I finished it in a weekend but I am competitively battling on that game so if you want to battle my FC is 3539-9654-4721 and who knows I may post some on the blog. 

5. League of Legends(PC) 

Alright my bro bangs it out (sindex on tumblr) and he says it's fantastic and it's free so why not. Loads of characters, battling real time and a variety of characters you can play as you could go far and you could go into tournaments however if you pick Teemo you will be called a noob and will be blocked so be careful who you battle against. Anyway it's great get it from steam for free and have a fun time!!!

If you have any additions that I should add just comment. 

And that is it if you want to keep in touch you can



Follow  us on twitter @soopahgamer for more updates
Like us on Facebook- Manga4Geeks
Follow  the Community on G+ Manga4Geeks.
Also  we are now on Tumblr - Manga4Geeks
And don't forget to share us as well.
But for now this is SoopahGamer signing off
Till next time C ya



No comments:

Post a Comment